A klass that doesn’t get results isn’t worth it. But this is.
We’ve always had super-high completion and participation rates, although not 100% (hey, at least we’re honest about it):
- 80% of each Autoresponder Klass finishes and gets an autoresponder written.
- 15% complete only 2 of their autoresponder emails.
- 5% don’t write a thing (I’m not even sure why they bother buying).
The funny thing is even the students that complete only 2 of their emails actually get results out of it, and it lights a fire under their ass to do the rest!
Here’s some kind words from previous AutoresponderKlass Students:
So basically there’s a strong amount of interaction directly with a copywriter who corrects your work at each step of the way. I’ll be blunt and honest with you if things suck, and show you how to correct it.
And if you ever have a problem with your autoresponder, you can post it in the AutoresponderKlass and you’ll get it personally looked at (and often parts flat out completely re-written)!
The purpose of this is to make sure you permanently learn how to write an autoresponder for any line of business you ever go into!
- Registration ends on Monday, January 23rd, 2017.
- Our first Klass Kall will be on Thursday, January 26th, 2017.
- Our last Klass Kall will be on Thursday, February 16th, 2017.
- By then you will have a psychologically designed, 4-sequence autoresponder in place and warming up customers!