Let's talk to the newbies for a second.Should you become a copywriter? Is this a career that's actually attainable for most people?Well, no.For some it is, but I believe it's being greatly exaggerated online (I'm sure you've seen all the ads).In
- 0:00: Copywriting is exaggerated as insanely easy.
- 1:04: The "Should I Become A Copywriter Test."
- 1:15: #1) Have you written anything?
- 2:16: #2) Are you willing to write for 2 years?
- 3:17: #3) What have people already paid you for?
- 3:44: #4) Do you have some existing credibility?
- 4:18: Skills to have to become a copywriter.
- 7:00: What if I have zero experience? 6 things to do.
- 14:25: View copywriting as a skill, not a career.
- 16:53: So then why did you start a copywriting course?
- 18:04: Twitter Questions.
- 18:18: "What happens at the top copywriting career levels?"
- 19:26: "No references, no portfolios, what would you do as beginner?"
- 21:06: "How do you find the best clients with no portfolio?"
- 21:55: "Can you earn royalties from copywriting clients?"
- 23:49: "What copywriting niche should I go into?"
- 25:50: "The first principles of copywriting?"
- 25:56: "Frameworks vs using intuition for writing copy?"
- 29:04: The Experience Conundrum (how get a gig without experience)?
- 30:30: Who am I to talk about copywriting?
- 31:22: If you need further help.
Should You Become A Copywriter
(A Quick Test)This test isn't perfect, but it's a quick assessment of if you'll enjoy copywriting.
There are no comments to display.