Ryan Daniel Moran is the founder of Capitalism.com. We have a quick conversation about which is the best platform for selling:
Feel like listening instead? We gotchya 😏:
We also break these interviews up into little chunks for you on our Clips Channel. Checkout the clips here:
“YouTube is the main focus for next 3 years.”
- “All of my focus is YouTube. I’ve decided to commit 1,000 days to mastering YouTube.”
- “YouTube is the best for leads, not sales. Podcasting is best for sales.”
- “The best content is the one you will do consistently.”
- “Social media is great for total reach, but it’s the first channel I’d kill.”
Building a personal brand, how do you approach it?
- “I spent so many years making content about what I was SUPPOSED to talk about, and it was miserable.”
- “I was creating for a result, rather than creating for an experience.”
- “I like having deep conversations about tough stuff, so I do it.”
This was a super informative conversion with Daniel Ryan Moran and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!
Neville Medhora – Copywriting Course