Spreadsheet Link: [Copywriting Command Center]
Make a copy: File --> Make A Copy
If you're looking to start a career in copywriting, you need a CCC.
Copywriting Command Center.
I hear so many wannabe copywriters crying about not being able to get a copywriting gig, and it's no wonder.....they do zero prep-work!
Finding a small copywriting job is the same as finding a regular job: It requires some upfront effort and organization.
You need a Copywriting Command Center when looking for gigs:
If you walk into this with no plan, no place to list out contact info, gigs etc....you are unlikely to succeed.
But what if you just made a small Google Spreadsheet with some rudimentary information on how/where to get started?
Here's the minimum sections your Copywriting Command Center needs:
- Other copywriters. Contact info.
- Places hiring. Contact info.
- Places you'd like to write for. Contact info.
- Your skills. Your portfolio.
- Places jobs are posted w/ links.
- Groups to join w/ links.
Simply creating a "Command Center" can greatly increase your odds of success in copywriting!
Neville N. Medhora
P.S. Here's some more resources on getting started as a copywriter:
- How To Become A Copywriter
- Getting A Freelance Copywriting Job
- Copywriting Books and Other Resources
- Building A Copywriting Portfolio (Templates Included
P.P.S. Here's a hard link to The Copywriting Command Center:
P.P.P.S. Feel free to make a copy of the file. Just do File --> Make A Copy inside the spreadsheet.