Subject Line GeneratorBelow is a big list of titles you can use for blog posts, email lists, subject lines, or whatever.
- [TOPIC] changed my life forever.
- The first time I heard about [TOPIC] it changed everything.
- I never knew the impact [TOPIC] would have on me.
- The best thing about [TOPIC] was the way it changed my life.
- When I got good at [TOPIC] it changed my life.
- The first book I ever read on [TOPIC] altered the course of my entire life.
- When I started learning about [TOPIC] it felt like I found my calling.
- There was something just so enjoyable about [TOPIC].
- I felt completely comfortable learning about [TOPIC].
- One time at band camp I started [TOPIC] and....
- What my kids have taught me about [TOPIC].
- Even my 3 years old understands [TOPIC].
- [TOPIC] and having kids changed my life forever in a great way.
- How to explain [TOPIC] to a 4 year old.
- I never thought [TOPIC] and kids would mix well, but it turns out...
- What's the point of doing [TOPIC] if it doesn't make my kids proud of me?
- What I want my kids to know about [TOPIC].
- How I still manage to run [TOPIC] while taking care of kids.
- The tools I use to juggle [TOPIC] and kids.
- Why I'm teaching my kids all about [TOPIC].
- The full story of my career in [TOPIC].
- How I accidentally stumbled into [TOPIC] and made a career out of it.
- [TOPIC] changed my income forever.
- [TOPIC] was the first smart thing I ever did in my career, and here's how I started...
- It wasn't until 5 years into my career that I learned about [TOPIC].
- Excellence in [TOPIC] comes from 3 key things...
- How to start a career in [TOPIC].
- How to make a career out of your passion for [TOPIC].
- It's not hard to make a career out of [TOPIC]. Here's my guide how.
- The Pro's and Con's of a career in [TOPIC].
- [TOPIC] changed my income almost overnight.
- How much money does [TOPIC] make?
- How you can double your income in the [TOPIC] industry.
- I had my largest month ever with [TOPIC] by doing this....
- One of the best money-making niches in [TOPIC].
- How much money can you make if you consult on [TOPIC]?
- How much I make doing [TOPIC].
- 3 tests I did this year that doubled my [TOPIC] income.
- The economy is shifting, and people in the [TOPIC] industry can thrive.
- Here's why [TOPIC] is a great side-hustle.
- Here's why [TOPIC] is a great long-term skill to learn.
- Most of my best friends I made through [TOPIC].
- My friends didn't understand [TOPIC] at first, but then I told them this...
- It was difficult telling my friends at work I was going to quit and start [TOPIC].
- [TOPIC] lost me a lot of friends.
- [TOPIC] made me a lot of friends.
- [TOPIC] took a toll on my closest friendship because that friend was trying to hold me back.
- Some of my friends HATED that I was so successful with [TOPIC].
- Soon as I got some success with [TOPIC] my friends started asking about it!
- It's nice having a community of friends to support me in my [TOPIC].
- My friends were always so curious how I started [TOPIC] in the first place.
- How [TOPIC] affected my love life.
- [TOPIC] was my first real love.
- "Me and [TOPIC] sittin' in a tree....K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"
- When I was first learning [TOPIC] it put a strain on my spouse and I.
- Everyone that loved me was worries.....and that's when I discovered [TOPIC].
- I don't think anyone loves [TOPIC] more than this guy.
- A loving spouse is what supported me the early and lean days of my [TOPIC] career.
- No one actually LOVES doing [TOPIC].....but it's a necessity.
- Learn to love [TOPIC] and it will make you a lot of money.
- I met my partner through [TOPIC].
- How to [TOPIC] for a living.
- How to use [TOPIC] to double your sales.
- How one of my students used [TOPIC] to triple her sales in less than 12 months.
- How to create viral [TOPIC] posts on your website.
- How to make [TOPIC] proposals to large companies.
- How to generate tons of leads in the [TOPIC] industry.
- How to find people looking to buy [TOPIC] services.
- How to find people looking to buy large amounts of [TOPIC].
- How to upgrade your [TOPIC] business without spending any money.
- How to make your [TOPIC] without hiring someone to do it.
- How to [TOPIC] like a rockstar.
- How to become the best at [TOPIC] and leave the competition in the dust.
- How to be the Michael Phelps of [TOPIC] and crush everyone else.
- How to get into [TOPIC] without spending a dime.
- When I started [TOPIC] I was scared to death...
- I felt like I wasn't good enough for [TOPIC] and could never succeed in it....
- When I first started [TOPIC] I seemed happy on the outside, but on the inside I was dying...
- I've never told anyone about this from my beginning [TOPIC] days....
- It's not easy when you first start [TOPIC]. There's a lot of emotional pain you go through first...
- I didn't choose [TOPIC]. My parents pressured me into it. At first it was tough....
- I could believe how good other people in [TOPIC] were. I felt I'd never get to their level...
- The first time I succeeded in a [TOPIC] deal I was smiling so hard that it hurt my cheek muscles!
- I wanted to prove my parents wrong so bad, and that's what pushed me to succeed in [TOPIC].
- There's no one that's gone through more pain doing [TOPIC] than I have, and I want to show you how to avoid my mistakes.
- [TOPIC] is super easy if you automate scheduling using this tool.
- Here's how you use Microsoft Excel to make your [TOPIC] work easier.
- Here's how to use Google Docs to save all your [TOPIC] files.
- Here's a trick I use with [TOPIC] clients that blows them away.
- Put this script in your email footer and you'll likely get 2 more [TOPIC] clients per month.
- Take 45 seconds to install this Chrome Extension that every [TOPIC] person needs.
- Here's how Photoshop can improve your [TOPIC] performance.
- Here's how learning to outsource on Fiverr can help your [TOPIC] business.
- [TOPIC] + . A complete guide to setting up a [TOPIC] website.
- A full guide to outsourcing 50% of your [TOPIC] work without paying too much.
- For a full month I would wake up every night having nightmares about [TOPIC].
- I was scared the first time I went to a [TOPIC] convention.
- Fear of succeeding in [TOPIC]....it's a real thing.
- I don't know about you, but the first time I worked with a [TOPIC] client I was super nervous.
- How to calm your nerves when giving a [TOPIC] presentation.
- My trick to calm myself down before giving a [TOPIC] presentation to important clients.
- Respond to this email and let me know your fears about [TOPIC].
- 11 ways to make better [TOPIC].
- Every trick I use to do quality work in the [TOPIC] industry.
- I could do [TOPIC] without these 13 free tools.
- In a world full of products for the [TOPIC] industry, here are the only 3 I use.
- Every successful person doing [TOPIC] uses this trick.
- Every successful person doing [TOPIC] pays for this research tool.
- 12 years of [TOPIC] experience and here's the top 3 things I've learned.
- If you want higher [TOPIC] sales then implement these 4 hacks immediately.
- The lowest cost (yet highest ROI) trick I've learned in my 8 years of [TOPIC].
- [TOPIC] tools you can use for less than $50 each.
Copy all these email list ideas to your own files:
Copy/Paste all the titles from this box then save them in your own files:
Here's some subject line formulas you can use if you want to create your own subject lines:
1.) Use the "Heard It Off The Street Method" below.
2.) Use the "Digg and Reddit Method" below.
The "Heard It Off The Street Method"
This is a method of coming up with subject lines by listing out things that if you overhear them just walking down the street, you would stop and go "eergh!?"
Step 1.) Make a chart like this on a piece of paper:
Step 2.) Under the "Something you heard" section, brainstorm some things that if you heard them passing someone on the sidewalk, you’d stop and go "Errrgghh!!??"
Examples of things that would make you stop:
- "I dropped $700 like 10 feet from here..."
- "My dog shat out a $100 bill today..."
- "I couldn’t believe my daughter made $300 from her phone today..."
- "My brother was bald but then his hair grew back..."
Step 3.) Under the "What you're selling" section, write what you’re selling.
Example we’ll use: Wallets
Step 4.) Take the best lines, and pair them together:
Step 5.) Combine them together to make mini-stories. From the examples above we’d get something like:
"The hole in my wallet slipped out a $100 bill, and my dog shat it out this morning..."
Step 6.) Use your new-found "catchy-mini-stories" as either subject lines or opener lines to get people’s attention.
The "Digg and Reddit Method"
This is a method of coming up with subject lines by seeing what the general public has already upvoted as "interesting." Thanks to Digg and Reddit you don't need to guess if a subject has mass appeal, it has already done the work for you!
Step 1.) Go to Digg.com.
On the upper-right-hand corner, enter the thing you’re selling or offering into the search box (Digg is always changing it's look, so it might look slightly different when you check):
Step 2.) When you get to the results page (in our example we searched "Wallets"), then click the tab to find the "Most Dugg" results:
Step 3.) Take a look at all the results! See any that catch your eye? Then it’s likely it’ll catch other eyes too. Try to find the most relevant results:
If I were selling wallets, I think the best 2 subject lines from this page would be:
How to take someones wallet, just by asking
I would then send an email and weave a story around it Like:
Checkout this awesome link we found on how to do it: [Make your own wallet]
Now most people don’t have the time (or a broken keyboard lying around), so this isn’t practical. However at our wallet store we carry sweet wallets that look just like the one in that tutorial!
[yadda yadda rest of your email goes here...]
Hope you learned something from this subject line generator, and it jogs your brain in the right direction!
If you want to learn copywriting the right way, try taking our Course ;-)
Neville - Copywriter