Kyle Vamvouris worked in sales for a few years, but then ventured out on his own.
He took knowledge he learned about sales, specifically SDR (Sales Development Representatives) and turned that into a whole host of businesses.
Instead of just using his knowledge and applying it to a single company, he took that knowledge and scaled it into agency, consulting and a host of digital products.
This podcast episode explores how Kyle did it.
Questions we ask Kyle on this podcast:
- What is an SDR? What was your previous experience?
- What do your services currently look like? How did you get into selling it?
- 6 months ago you went through a big rebrand of the website, any lessons you learned there?
- Why do you come to nearly every Office Hours?
- You recently got a membership for one of your team members – why now? How does CC fit in with your team?
- Building a small product – Greatest Sales Compensation Model of All Time. What did you learn from the process? What else did you build?
- You really started dominating on LinkedIn. Why LinkedIn? Any tips to make engaging posts?
- What did you learn from Copywriting Course?
- What are all the sources of income you’ve created (Advisory service, Managed services, Candidate sourcing job board, micro products)
Hope you enjoy this conversation with Kyle!