We’re about to kick off the first-ever Copywriting Course Bootcamp!
(Research → Write → Promote)
What will I get out of it?
Here are the goals for the Bootcamp:
---> You’ll create a great blog post.
---> You can use the same process to refresh old content.
---> You’ll have an article format you can repeat in future content.
---> You’ll have a research, writing, and promotion process you can reuse.
---> You’ll have really strong social content (a lot of it).
---> You’ll learn to automate a big chunk of your promotion (and get a plan to grow your traffic/following).
What’s a Bootcamp?
It’s a 3 week sprint where you’ll create a significant win for your business. We will show you how to take the ideas you’ve been learning in the Copywriting Course and turn them into real assets.
What will I learn?
In this month’s Bootcamp we’re going to show you how to write a blog post the way we do it, from start to finish. You’ll go from research to writing to publication + promotion. By the end of the Bootcamp, you’ll have a great article, several promotion pieces, and a process you can repeat (forever).
How does it work?
Every week, you’ll attend a Zoom call where a group of us will work on a specific step in the content process.
Here’s the schedule for Bootcamp #1:
Week 1: Research
- Pick a topic.
- Figure out what your competition is doing.
- SEO basics.
Week 2: Write
- 1 week to get the article into great shape.
- Includes at least 1 group writing session (we all get on Zoom, set a timer, and WORK).
- Use content modules and structure to create something reusable.
Week 3: Promote
- Create a list of places where you want to promote.
- Create a list of people to show the piece to.
- How to use Buffer.
- Share the piece.
- Split the piece into 5-10 shareable snippets for social, emails, and whatever future content.
- If you want us to promote your work, let us know. This is a great way to get extra views.
How do I join?
If you’re already a Copywriting Course member, you get access automatically. Just keep an eye on the forum and you’ll see an invitation to join the Bootcamp. It’s 100% voluntary (and comes bundled with your membership).
If you’re not a member, all you have to do is join the Copywriting Course!
Neville Medhora - Bootcamper
P.S. Here are some future Bootcamps we might run:
- Record your first video lesson (and publish it).
- Record your first podcast (and publish it).
- Optimize your LinkedIn page.
- Create a welcome autoresponder.
- Create a lead magnet.
- Turn your lead magnet into a product + sell it. (and plenty more…)