Signup for our email:
- Get notified of new posts
- Get the S.W.I.P.E.S. Email
- Get a masterclass in copy
Questions To Ask For Your Business
- Why did you decide to start this business?
- Can you describe your product in one sentence?
- What main benefit does someone get if they buy your product?
- What is the best method you’ve found to sell your product?
- Why did you start a business in this specific industry?
- What would you do if you had to start this business again from scratch?
- Do you have a 1 year plan? 5 year plan? 10 year plan?
- Do you want to run this business forever, or eventually sell it?
- If someone gave you $10million to grow your business, how would you use it?
- Who are my competitors?
- Who in my industry would I most like to be? What specific aspects of their company do you like?
- Which channel brings in the most customers? Can you double down on that?
- What’s my company's value proposition?
- Have similar companies to mine been sold for a lot of money?
- What can this company realistically grow to?
- How are my prices compared to my competitors?
- What if I 5x my pricing? Could I serve my best customers better?
- What bigger company would want to buy me? Why?
- What’s a bottleneck in your company? Is there a way to clear that?
- If you were to disappear for a week, which process in your company would break first?
- Is your income one-time or recurring? Is there a way to make it more steady?
- If you were starting over, would you start this business again?
- Which book influenced you? Can you re-read it and implement strategies?
- Which person in your company could you NOT get rid of? What are their good qualities?
- Which person in your company can you get rid of? Can you divert their pay into something/someone more useful?
- What would Warren Buffet do with your company?
- What would Elon Musk do with your company?
- What would Mark Zuckerberg do with your company?
- What natural advantage do you have over others? Can you double down on that?
- What are YOU truly good at that few others can do? Can you double down on that talent?
- Which industry could you make more money doing what you do now?
- You only get to keep ONE customer…who would it be? What about them makes them ideal? Can you find more like them?
- Where do you think your industry will be in 5 years? 10 years?
- If you wanted to sell your company today, would you be able to do it? What’s holding you back?
- Do you track all your numbers properly? Do you review them?
- You only have 1 hour a week to grow your business….what would you do during that hour for most impact?
- What makes customers smile when they buy your product?
- Do your customers tell their friends about you? What do they say?
- Define your ideal customer in one word….
- What outcome do you want in 5 years from this business?
- What about your company are you proud of?
- What about your company are you embarrassed of?
- What’s an example of a customer success story?
- What’s been your most popular piece of content so far? Can you do more like that?
- What specific pain point are you solving? Be specific.
- What background do you have that increases your credibility for this business?
- Who does something similar to your company, but in a different industry?
- How are you different from competitors?
- In 3 months what could be the biggest change you make to your business that would get more (or better) customers.
- Would you want to work at your own company as an employee?
- If you didn’t own the company, would you buy your product? How much would you pay?
- What do you think customers secretly think about your product, but don’t tell you to your face?
- What accomplishment or number would make you “feel awesome?”
- When you daydream, what do you envision your company as?
- How do customers find your company?
- Who has been the biggest advocate and seller of your product?
- What features of your product do customers use the most?
- If you could change one thing about your business, what would that be?
- What marketing tactic brings in the most amount of sales?
- Which time of the year do you make the most sales?
- What is the slowest time of the year for your business? Are there ways to improve that?
- What started your interest in this industry?
- What other services do your customers pay for in your industry?
- Can you go through your checkout process as a new customer….what parts can be improved?
- How long does the average customer stay with your company?
- What end result does your customer want from your company?
- What challenge is your customer REALLY trying to solve?
- Do you have a list of audiences you would like to reach?
- How often do you make goals for your business? Every month? Every year?
- What is something your competitor does better than you?
- What is something you do way better than competitors? Does that activity bring in sales?
- What’s something that brings in sales….but you hate doing? Can you have someone else do it….or make it more fun for yourself?
- Do you regularly call your customers on the phone and speak with them?
- How often do you interact with your paying customers?
- Let’s say you had only one customer, how would you serve them versus what they get now?
- Is there a different industry that would appreciate your services more? That would pay you more?
- Is there something in your business you could outsource to someone on UpWork or Fiverr?
- What item do you want to buy from the money you make from this business? Can you make that motivate you?
- How much money would it take to “level up your life” right now? How can you make your business hit that number?
- Which social network brings you the most customers?
- If you could build an audience on any platform, which would it be? Are you willing to spend 1 to 3 years of time on that platform?
- How big is your email list, and how are you growing it?
- What’s an untapped market for your services?
- What’s a weird way a customer uses your product?
- Is it possible to double your business this year? What would you have to do for that?
- Do you have any sources of low-maintenance passive income? Can you create any? A book, a course, a digital product?
- Is there a process you do right now that could be automated?
These questions are designed to help you grow your businuess.This "Business Question Generator" can create thought-provoking questions for you!
→ On load it gives a randomized business question.
→ Click "Generate" it comes up with 3 more questions.
→ It gives a text field where you can write out your answers.
→ You can see 85+ more of these questions here.
Hope this helps you grow your business more!