Signup for our email:
- Get notified of new posts
- Get the S.W.I.P.E.S. Email
- Get a masterclass in copy
Normally this step is skipped because the other stuff works well. However, this is a fun thing to do, and also kind of “observe” what people look at. Ferriss told this story how he would watch a fake cover of his book in a book store. If all of these things don’t work. There’s a problem with your service, your price, or your audience. It’s not the price if it’s low.
Photography flyer to post:Honestly this is the step most people skip, because the other methods get them clients so quickly! A One-Pager is a single sheet of paper you can hand out that gives people a high-level overview of your service. The best part about these One-Pagers is that we can stick em up on a wall in front of everyone's face! Here's a One Pager I made for our new photography service:
- Post one in a college union center...maybe a student wants some professional headshots.
- Post one at a local coffee shop...maybe some cool hipster dude will grab a session.
- Post one at a music store...maybe a band will grab a group photoshoot.
- Post one at a daycare...maybe someone will want a family photoshoot.