Signup for our email:
- Get notified of new posts
- Get the S.W.I.P.E.S. Email
- Get a masterclass in copy
What Should I Tweet on Twitter?The key to growing on Twitter is consistency. Use this generator to come up with endless ideas of what to Tweet.
- Reply to people in your feed
- Respond to comments people have left you
- Post a picture from your life
- Go through your screenshots on your phone and post one
- Scroll through your phone and post something
- Post a review of your product
- Post a cool thing about your product
- Share something you’ve learned
- Share something you’ve learned about history
- Share something you’ve learned about using your phone or computer faster
- Do a Quote-Tweet of something cool you've seen
- Retweet your top post
- Post a picture of your home office
- Post your favorite meme that makes you laugh
- Post a quote you really like
- Introduce yourself to the world, who you are, what you need help on, what you like
- Post a quick summary of your favorite book
- Share a blog post you’ve written
- Take a blog post you’ve written and share one interesting snippet from it
- Share something you’ve recently bought that makes your life better
- Share some behind-the-scenes stats (website, social media, video)
- Share your top three favorite podcasts and why you like them
- Share an advertisement you really like
- Make fun of something
- Share the top people you follow on social media
- Share something from your personal notes
- Post something you learned from a recent podcast you’ve listened to
- Comment on a recent news story (related to your field)
- Follow some other accounts in your field
- Post something from your Swipe File
- Post a tip or tactic you’ve found very helpful
- Share how you make your to-do lists
- Share an easy trick most people don’t know on their computers
- What’s your favorite YouTube channel?
- Summarize a podcast you’ve recently listened to
- Read a book and post some interesting concepts from it
- Constantly take notes, and post interesting findings
- What did you do 10 years ago to this day?
- Ask a question you’ve never been able to find the answer
- What’s the most frequent task you perform at work?
- What’s your top 3 recommendations for stuff to do in your city?
- Publicly state your monthly goals
- Publicly state your yearly goals
- Share a great social media post (on the same platform)
Don't know what to Tweet?This "What Should I Tweet" Generator can create ideas for you!
→ On load it gives a randomized idea to post on Twitter.
→ Click "Generate" it comes up with 3 more ideas.
→ Has a text field where you can practice writing.
The generator will come up with Twitter posting ideas such as:
- "Publicly share your monthly goals."
- "What’s your favorite YouTube channel and why?"
- "Respond to comments people have left you."
- "Comment on a recent news story (related to your field)."
- "Share some behind-the-scenes stats of your business (or website, social media, video)."
- "Share something from your personal notes."
- "Post a tip or tactic you’ve found very helpful."
- "Post something you learned from a recent podcast you’ve listened to."
- 100+ more prompts can be created by pressing "generate" above.