Signup for our email:
- Get notified of new posts
- Get the S.W.I.P.E.S. Email
- Get a masterclass in copy
Description:This is a simple plugin to allow your comments section to have an optional "Visual Editor" tab. This allows your commenters to leave richer, more interesting comments. WYSIWYG means: What You See Is What You Get (It's pronounced "Wizzy Wig"). If a commenter wants to bold something, italicize something, or make a list inside your comments, they can now do it, just like Google Docs or any other common WYSIWYG editor!
Installation:This uses a standard Wordpress plugin installation process:
- Upload wysiwyg-visual-editor-comments.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Unzip wysiwyg-visual-editor-comments.zip
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- That’s it!
- Settings can be adjusted to your preference in Settings -> WYSIWYG Comments Settings.