What we do NOT want:If you're writing a regular-old marketing articles with no experiments, no evidence, or no new perspectives, we're not super keen on publishing that. Here's some examples of articles we don't want:
- 3 Ways To Increase Your Email Conversion Rate. (No thank you).
- Creating An Audience Is Great. (Ummm no).
- 37 Ways To Make A Better Landing Page. (Nope).
What we DO want:Do you have any real-life experiments you've done, complete with pictures or screenshots? We love that stuff! Here's some example of stuff we'd LOVE to hear about:
- Maybe you increased the conversion rate for a pizza restaurant by changing their menu. (Sounds cool)!
- Maybe you invented a small product, manufactured it, and sold it. (That sounds super interesting)!
- Maybe you run a brick-n-mortar like a dry cleaners and increased your sales with some clever marketing. (Neat)!
- How To Create About Pages (210+ comments).
- Powerwashing Flyers that took business from zero to $13,202 per month (145+ comments).
- How to Write A Cover Letter (120+ comments).
Publicity / Exposure / Comments!If you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours. We reward our guest posters with links to their website, products, or services. We also send out a dedicated email newsletter blast. We are happy to share the credit for posts, and guest authors have seen some awesome results:
"Thanks so much for posting this. My list just tripled in the past few hours, so I'm feelin' pretty fancy." --Marian Schembari
"Just wanted to reach out and say thanks again for posting the guest post. Got some really cool emails/phone calls and great intros, I never would have gotten otherwise. The response has been better than I thought :)" --Peter Straaten
"FYI, the guest post netting me about 90 signups for my offer (It's only been 1 day so people are still signing up for it) and 2 new clients already." --Denise ReneeAs you can see we make it a point to publicize our guest authors and get them exposure, clients, and more.